Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Captains log 2019... Actually mommy’s log

Yep! Guys I am a mommy. It has been a while since I have last posted (understatement) and there have been a lot of changes. 
In February 2017 my life changed drastically. We decided to have carnival for the kids in the pediatric ward at the hospital I work for https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1l0YzFbsWgGSF3V0qr4cjH4YptbgByFT3
when I was handed a baby boy to hold...big trouble!  I do that all the time but then one of my staff members told me “li abandone ” he is abandoned. Looking into his eyes he smiled into my heart and the firstwords out of my mouth were “oh Damn”. This was love at first site and I was not ready, or so I thought. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Marc, how exciting! I am so happy for you! How have you been? Living in Haiti full time now? I want to hear more about your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alane, sorry I missed your comment I forgot to check back on then blog. I am still in Haiti but going to come home soon. my baby is now a cert active 3 year old. ahhh heaven help us.

    ReplyDelete