Friday, July 9, 2010

New trip...New country...New adventure

Two weeks and counting.... yes it is me again. Man I am bad at this blog stuff. I promise to be better this trip around. Getting ready to head to Haiti to work, but first with a stop off in France (wee wee) wait that is something else ... I ment "Oui, oui". I am back living with J until I leave again. ( this is becoming a habit) seriously. for the past several months I have been trying to find a place in France to rent for the months that i will be there. Man there area a lot of scams going on, but shall push on. it is now 1 am.. will update more tomorrow. Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marc! How are you? I'm excited to hear about your new adventures! My mom is actually in Haiti right now doing missions work with a group from her church. How long will you be in France?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alane, I will be there for about two months.

    I think that is awesome. How long will your mom be there?

    ReplyDelete