Sunday, August 10, 2008

One Week... The Countdown Begins....AHHHHHh

O.k... O.k... O.k... I know I have missed a week, however I do have a good excuse... Mac had an emergency... Yes for you non Mac users... Mac is a computer... More so HE was my brain ( now at this point I can make a joke about men... but it is too obvious)... Love ya guys:) My hardrive died and I needed to replace it... and no I did not back it up... ( yes, yes, lesson learned). So... getting back to the original story I could not post a new blog B cause I did not have a functioning computer. Yes I Cried, O.K maybe not actual tears, but... my friends did after they heard me lamenting on and on and on about the information that I have lost....

Anyways... One more week left.. actually I have less than 5 days left B 4 I leave... you can let out your tears now...don't try to be strong I know that you will miss me:( in fact i can almost see the tears now... Oh wait that's me...hee hee... I'm eating some spicy food... :)


Anyhoo ... I will leave you for now...
Read, learn, post and share your thoughts..

Love you
Marc J A.K.A. Peppaseed

1 comment:

  1. Marc! You must be in Ecuador now...So sad that I didn't get a chance to say goodbye, but I'm praying for you and hoping that everything is going well for you! Update when you have a chance!
    Love ya,
    Alane
    P.S. I'm emailing you a couple pics from the last time we hung out. :)

    ReplyDelete